Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Banana Berry Yogurt Smoothie

**UPDATE**
I've moved to ladybugsandlattes.com
You can find this post here

It may still be freezing outside, but I have sweet dreams about the approach of spring and summer.

I made these yummy smoothies for breakfast, turned up the heat, and walked around in bare feet, pretending we had decent weather.

Ingredients:
*1 cup of frozen blueberries
*1/2 of a large banana
*1/2 cup of vanilla flavored yogurt
*2 teaspoons honey
*1/4 cup orange juice

Blend well and devour immediately.



Again, I used my Baby Bullet because I love it and it's so easy to clean. It's also the perfect size to make one really big smoothie (or two medium sized smoothies).

What was the best part? After every sip, Cady made a satisfied "ahh" sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment